Sunday 1 July 2018

My First Challenge...

Tonight, I am beginning my first challenge! There is one that I have read a gazillion times, and even started a few times. But I have always gotten distracted and not carried through with it......until now!

I love the baseline of this classic...

Ladies & Gents, I introduce you to...

The Cinderella Story.

You can read about it HERE......or just read my quick overview below, to get the jist of things...

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little girl who lived with her father.........until one day, he brought home a new woman of the house.......and her two daughters! 

The idea of this story is to create the classic Disney story, in Sim-ville with game friendly aspects and challenges. For example, the evil Step-Mother and her evil spawn live in a life of luxury, while Cinderella must get good grades, cater to their every whim and keep the house running smoothly too! 

I have made a few changes to the general rules, in that I have built Cinderella's quarters with generosity and comfort in mind.........really, it's the least I could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment