Saturday 30 June 2018

It Starts!

I am super excited to get going with this blog and my stories! It's something I have started and stopped a few times now, but I am a litter better set up now to be able to stick to it this time!

I have been playing the Sims since about 1999 and started out with the Original game! I also dabbled a little bit in Sims 2 and 3 and am now getting hooked on the Sims 4!

Though I do still have all of my games, the majority of my stories and challenges featured on this blog will take place in the Sims 4.........cause lets face it........it's EPIC!

Please feel free to leave me comments......I love to read them! And link me to your blogs too, I need some new summer reading material :)

Pour a tea........or a whiskey, whatever your preference, and come on in!

I hope you will get comfy and stay awhile ;)

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment